As the colours of the gorgeous Canadian landscape turn to famous fall hues of brown, yellow and red, Borealis takes you on an incredible journey timed to offer you a chance to immerse yourself fully in the autumnal splendour of one of the world’s most beautiful countries.
- Save £250pp
- Free onboard spend
- Full Board
Day 1 - Liverpool, England
Day 2 - Cobh, Ireland
Day 3 - 7 - At sea
Day 8 - St. Johns, Newfoundland, Canada
Day 9 - Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
Day 10 - Gaspe, Canada
Day 11 - Baie-Comeau, Canada
Day 12 - Quebec, Canada
Day 13 - Saguenay, Canada
Day 14 - Corner Brook, Canada
Day 15 - 18 - At sea
Day 19 - Belfast, Northern Ireland
Day 20 - Liverpool, England
About your ship
Borealis, like her sister ship Bolette, has capacity for less than 1,400 guests but is larger in overall size than the other vessels in the Fred. Olsen fleet. This means when you come on board for a memorable cruise holiday, to relax and enjoy a premium level of comfort – as well as renowned personal service – in the elegant public areas, lounges, bars and dining venues, you have even more space in which to do so.
With its warm, welcoming atmosphere and timeless style, and classic open deck spaces providing a place to fully immerse yourself in the magic of ocean cruising, Borealis is very much in keeping with what guests have come to expect from a Fred. Olsen ship.
Stylish, spacious and comfortable, with a choice of elegant public areas, restaurants and just 702 cabins, she is ideal for Fred. Olsen's style of cruising. On board Borealis you’ll find you’re never overcrowded. There is always ample room in which to indulge yourself in the stylish dining venues, enjoy a glass of your favourite tipple and fantastic entertainment at the bars, lounges and theatres, and while away the hours by the all-season pool.
- Save £250pp when booking interior, ocean view, or terrace cabins (or balcony cabin) OR up to £500 per person when booking Suites
- FREE On Board Spend – £250 per person when booking an interior, ocean view, or terrace cabin (or balcony cabin) OR £500 per person when booking a Suite
- Comfortable, stylish cabins and suites equipped with a Smart TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and individually controlled air conditioning
- A tempting choice of cuisine every day throughout your cruise – with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks and much more
- Unlimited, self-service tea and coffee available 24hrs at selected venues, complimentary afternoon tea* with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks
- A full programme of evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, comedy, dancing and live music
- Full use of on board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym
- A wide choice of engaging on board activities and lectures throughout the day
- All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance)
- Luggage porterage between your cabin and the drop-off/pick-up point
- Formal welcome and/or Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet
- Based on 2 adults sharing
When can I go?
This offer is based on departing 28th September 2022. For alternative dates, please speak to your Personal Travel Consultant.
Ready to book your Cruise adventure? Get in touch with your Personal Travel Consultant today!
Terms and conditions
Subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Prices subject to change, correct at the time of publishing.